posting to twitter posts the message twice

david silvester

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a twitter posting template and have a problem with posting the tweet - the template takes a tweet from a file and puts it into a variable (tweet), then once it has logged in to twitter, it posts the tweet into the tweet box, but for some reason it posts it twice.

I have changed the speed/quality setting but this does not help.

any ideas?

Also, in advanced, I clicked variables and it shows the the "tweet" variable does just have the tweet once as its value, so I guess its being stored correctly, but for some reason its typing it twice..??

david silvester

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
just an update - when I change the speed setting over to "speed" it doesn't post at all, and when I change to quality, or to middle, it posts twice.

silent

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
try add pause after login, at least it helped me in similar situation.

david silvester

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
how long to pause for? I already have pause after login - random between 10 - 25 seconds, and it doesnt help...?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Why it posted twice: this cause by scripts on some sites when each keystroke affect trigger of script. and zennoposter cannot validate if input text and variable which was typed are equal.
For twitter maybe it's good idea to click insite tweet box and use action keyboard emulation.

david silvester

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
^^At the risk of sounding like a total noob (which I am), how do I do that? -- Or at least, could you point me at tutorials/videos where I could learn these basics?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 185
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Maybe something like this

Вложения

• 14,6 КБ Просмотры: 229

david silvester

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks for being so helpful! I'm going to import both of those templates in the morning and see if I can get it working from them.
rostonix, I bought the hotmail template from your sig as well (this morning), looking forward to that also:-)

david silvester

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks again for your help Rostonix and Lokiys.
Rostonix, I implemented something based on what you shared, got the keystroke working perfectly!
Tanks guys.

Robejon

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I had the same issue with Disqus comment box, which was posting twiice, hence adopted the emulation, and then it was posting only once. But emulation took away the text formatting, hence whole text appears as one line, with no line breaks.
How to fix this ?
Thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)