Problem with image upload

fun4uoc

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I made a behance.net account creator but am having an issue with the image uploads.

There are no loops in the project, however, when I run it the second time it will upload the image from the previous one, as well as the current image. I have it set to pull the image from it's own folder via a variable which it gets from a table using take line item, and using remove after getting. Clear cache and cookies runs at the start of the project.

After running, the variable always shows the correct image but it will still load the previous one first, then the correct one right behind it. Not sure where to go with this as I have already spent hours trying to figure it out.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So you're trying to replace the image? Or is it from new?

fun4uoc

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
no, it's a brand new's a new image.

It always works correctly on the first run but all the runs after that it uploads the previous image and not the one assigned to the current variable.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've never experienced this with the previous builds. Are you using the latest build 5.7.5.3?

Sounds like there's an issue with deleting the old image, as ZP won't be able to re-use it.

fun4uoc

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm currently using a demo to see if it fits my needs before purchase so the version is 5.4.3.

I can't figure out why it is using the last image when the variable is correct.

fun4uoc

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just noticed this also happens anytime I try to upload a profile image later in the bot. I set the variable to a profile image but as soon as the bot clicks upload, it tries to upload the main image from the beginning of the bot.

VERY confused...

fun4uoc

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Found the problem. For some reason after recording it was placing Files for load after clicking upload. I moved it to before clicking upload and it works perfect.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)