Problems re-installing ZennoPoster

rusty

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have recently purchased ZennoPoster Pro and have been working and learning in to fine for the past week. However today there are a whole load of files missing from the installed directory and nothing is working.

I tried to reinstall it but the installer reports the the product is already installed.

Ok... So I tried to uninstall it and the uninstaller reports that it cant access DevExpress.Utils.v9.1.dll. The file is there and I am logged on as administrator and administrator has full control of the file so dont know why it cant see it.

The install does not terminate correctly after that and you can only run one instance at a time.

I also tried logging on to my customer area and deleting the hardware key for my PC on the off chance that the installer was checking it and preventing install.

I am stuck now, I cant uninstall or re-install :(. Does anyone know how I can remove this and do a fresh install??

Many thanks
R.

Go@

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
Баллы
just try to delete the directory of the program (save important files first). Then run the installation again.

rusty

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
just try to delete the directory of the program (save important files first). Then run the installation again.
Thanks Go@, I tried that after I posted but still no joy, in the end I went through the registry removing keys related to Zennoposter. Not sure which one done it but I was able to reinstall and I'm up and running again.

Back to building my templates :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)