Regex work in regex desginer, but in PM not?

  • Автор темы Автор темы aleksa77
  • Дата начала Дата начала

aleksa77

Client
Регистрация
30.09.2011
Сообщения
914
Реакции
90
Баллы
28
I try change, put some simpliest code, but not, nothing. What i can do, to more test or change ?


Thanks
 
That's only possible if you have different data to parse in PM.
Regular expressions are regular expressions. Their work only depends on your data.
 
Could you attach/sent pm with sample data and regexp
 
It happend to me also.

In RegExp Constructor everything works:
78715290.jpg


But running the debugger I had no results:
68321610.jpg


I did some trying but I can't understand where is the problem
 
I got some problem with the images. excuse me. here's the first image
54030466p.jpg
 
Make sure you use Source, Text or Dom in both cases. And not 1 for regexp builder and other for PM
 
Before, I tooke the source from te browser (chrome) and put into regexp constructor. In tab data I've tryed to take DOM, Source, Text.

Then I've copied the DOM directly from Action Recorder > Page Text > DOM ... and everything worked!

Thanks :)
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)