Report bad captcha's to DeCaptcher.com

  • Автор темы Автор темы kvdd
  • Дата начала Дата начала

kvdd

Client
Регистрация
05.05.2011
Сообщения
37
Реакции
0
Баллы
6
Hello,

Is it possible to report a bad captcha to DeCaptcher.com. Sometimes they return the wrong result text.
I program in C#, maybe it can be done programmatically? I wanted to know if there is a function or something for it, could not find it in the help.

Thanks!
 
*I use CodeCreator and program in C#
 
Which interface do they provide for bad captcha reports? With code it seems possible to report it in any case.
 
Hi, thanks for your answer.

As I see here: http://decaptcher.com/client/ ( I downloaded the C# code, there is a possibility to report bad captcha's. But it seems that your DeCaptcher.dll does not support it?

Thanks in advance,
 
Yes, at the moment we don't provide decaptcher url for complaint. You can do it in code with downloaded sharp code.
 
@kvdd do you already sort it out hoe to report the bad captcha to decaptcher ?
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)