Search check box

Ocelotus

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys,
Please if someone can help it would be great, i can't run a bot witch can search for a specific check box then click on it, i tried search by picture but it did not work

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 816
Баллы
Hello.

Could you provide URL to the page and describe what checkbox do you want to click on?

Ocelotus

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 816
Баллы

Ocelotus

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can register with fake adress in canada i did it too, here is a screen of what i did
the search by image option is not accurate.
The idea is that i want the bot to search for specific store near me and click on one of them, if there is no one near me then skip order

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
@Ocelotus hello and welcome mate.
If You want somebody to help you, please try to provide as much information as you can, so we do not have to waste time with some registrations.

On topic, I'm guessing near me will be calculated by km? right ?
then You have to get all radio buttons km numbers.
then get ID or other element criteria for those km numbers.
then look for closest km
then You will need setting, what you consider as near You
then you have to compare each km with your setting near me km number.
if any number is lower then your set number then its right radio button to click.

Ocelotus

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
@lokiys hello my friend, my english is a little bit rusty if you want i can share my project ?
After my bot is finished checking the stock it adds the product to the cart and then to the checkout.
After that the site gives me the possibility to choose the store of collection in the form of checkbox and I have 5 stores next to me. So I would like the bot to search if one of theses stores is available for collection is on the checkout page and click on it.
as you can see on the screenshot i tried to use the search by image to find and click on the right store but it is not very accurate
Brossard, Marché central, Laval, Montreal DT, West island == store names
As you can see the bot looked for store "Brossard" and clicked on another store name, i can share DOM too
Is there another methode so my bot can look for specific store and choose it ?

Последнее редактирование:

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 816
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
@lokiys hello my friend, my english is a little bit rusty if you want i can share my project ?
After my bot is finished checking the stock it adds the product to the cart and then to the checkout.
After that the site gives me the possibility to choose the store of collection in the form of checkbox and I have 5 stores next to me. So I would like the bot to search if one of theses stores is available for collection is on the checkout page and click on it.
as you can see on the screenshot i tried to use the search by image to find and click on the right store but it is not very accurate
Brossard, Marché central, Laval, Montreal DT, West island == store names
As you can see the bot looked for store "Brossard" and clicked on another store name, i can share DOM too
Is there another methode so my bot can look for specific store and choose it ?

Посмотреть вложение 85779
Посмотреть вложение 85780
Hi, do not use search by image and you answered yourself why.
Learn how to pick html elements using action designer mate.

Ocelotus

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK my friend i will :-)
Thanks a lot for your time

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 4, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 4)