Server: Not Available

  • Автор темы Автор темы hookpilot
  • Дата начала Дата начала

hookpilot

Новичок
Регистрация
24.09.2012
Сообщения
7
Реакции
0
Баллы
0
Let me say that you made a brilliant piece of software, Thank you :beer:

Never heard about this tool, got the Demo, instantly hooked. Now I'm a happy customer, playing with my new toy, and feeling the power of it everytime I use it, every concept I learn. Somewhat like I felt learning Scrapebox. I hope that this new tool keeps me busy for a long time, like it seems, kinda feel like a spoiled kid when all the challenges are done.

Ok, now proxies, I got a problem. Seems like I can't connect to the proxy tester server. These are my specs:

Uninstalled the demo.
ZennoPoster MP 4.2.0.0 Lite.
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bits.
.NET framework 4.0.30. (automatically installed by the demo)
MS visual C++ 2010 x86 10.0.30 (automatically installed by the demo)
No antivirus, no firewall.


In the settings tab, I can see a list of proxy checking server address, and if I click on 'Test' seems like it successfuly connect, but the server is not selected int the 'Selected' edit box, and this box is not editable. In the control tab it shows a big orange led, that keeps telling me "Connection: connected / Server: Not available"

It seems like I can't attach pictures or post it, so here is the links:
http://imgur.com/5FQj8
http://imgur.com/AYOpg

Sure I'm doing something wrong, please help. TIA.
 
Check compability mode for checkingprocessor.exe
Set it to vista sp2 + chek "run as administrator"

Ps thanks for kind words :)
 
  • Оценить
Реакции: hookpilot
You're welcome :)

Sorry to report that I changed the compatibility mode for CheckingProcessor.exe, base.exe and ZennoPoster to Vista sp2 + checked "run as administrator", but get the same result. I can see with Ctrl+Alt+Del that CheckingProcessor.exe is runing in proccess explorer.
 
Try to open proxy judges URLs in browser and see if they opens fine there
 
This is the response I get when open the URLs in Chrome:

188.78.12.196
192405685.1081945150.1348472188.1348472188.1348472188.1,192405685.1348472188.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none)

Array ( ) 1
 
Please send us logs from Zennoposter /Logs folder (zip the whole folder) + include Windows logs (Control panel - Administrative tools - Event viewer. Then choose Windows logs - Applications. Select all events for last 2 days and export them)


ec4870894f65227f0269ea3750f26a29.gif
 
  • Оценить
Реакции: hookpilot
Mail sent. Thanks a lot for your support.
 
Hit me in skype. Will connect to you via teamviewer and find out the problem.
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)