use zennolab on another pc

misterpeople

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey so i have zennolab with TGkit and other stuff there, i want to use it on another computer but i always need to exit from 1 computer, delete IP and use it on another pc.
How can i use it on 2 pc's? how do i get another license to use the same account with my stuff there on another pc?
how much does it cost?
thanks!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Hey so i have zennolab with TGkit and other stuff there, i want to use it on another computer but i always need to exit from 1 computer, delete IP and use it on another pc.
How can i use it on 2 pc's? how do i get another license to use the same account with my stuff there on another pc?
how much does it cost?
thanks!
Hi, I'm not sure what license You have. But if You have PRO then You can install ZennoPoster of 3 different PCs, still, You can run simultaneously only on one PC, but You do not need to remove IP from the user area then.
If you want to run ZennoPoster on two PCs at the same time You can log in to your user area and buy additional licenses. The price depends on the version.
Look there https://userarea.zennolab.com/lk/userarea/BuyProduct.aspx

misterpeople

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I'm not sure what license You have. But if You have PRO then You can install ZennoPoster of 3 different PCs, still, You can run simultaneously only on one PC, but You do not need to remove IP from the user area then.
If you want to run ZennoPoster on two PCs at the same time You can log in to your user area and buy additional licenses. The price depends on the version.
Look there https://userarea.zennolab.com/lk/userarea/BuyProduct.aspx
im looking for Zennolab not zennoposter, also i just want not to remove IP from user area and be able to just open zennolab on 2 pcs, not using them together, 1 at a time.

ive checked the userarea i cant see any license purchase! i use ZennoBox EN 5.41.1.0

misterpeople

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
Zennobox can be used only on one PC. You can't install it on 2 computer and use even switching between them.

misterpeople

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы

misterpeople

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
i just want to have Zennolab with my tools on 2 pcs! not using them together, one at a time. just that i wont have to switch IP in zennolab everytime.
Yes, I understand. In this case, need 2 ZennoBox copies and they are possible only on different emails.
If you want easier way, then you can buy ZennoPoster Standard or ZennoPoster Pro, which allowed to be installed on 2 more computers and switched between them.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 3, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 3)