why did text presence check suddenly stop working?

  • Автор темы Автор темы Harambulus
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Harambulus

Client
Регистрация
16.09.2011
Сообщения
365
Реакции
10
Баллы
18
i spent all day doing lots of presence checks then just at the end when im pleased with my templates after debugging it suddenly randomly decides to stop fidning the text when it had been working flawlessly all day.

I tried doing DOM and source and still the same.

Then I reload zenno, it works agian for a little while and stops again.

Whats going on here?

I guess the page could have changed but i dunno since it works when i reload zenno makes me think it could be zenno.
 
I just tried rerecording agian and still the same shit so its not the webpage changing that i can see.
 
dw just had to put a puasue in I think..doh!
 
I will try adding pause also, this has been driving me nuts.
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)