Z-Pages - Easy Сreation of Updatable Classifieds Websites! Only Real Ads! Get Links and Traffic, Create an Indexing Service or Sell Links!

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Screenshots, 13th Template

template-13-1.pngtemplate-13-2.pngtemplate-13-3.pngtemplate-13-4.pngtemplate-13-5.pngtemplate-13-6.pngtemplate-13-7.pngtemplate-13-8.pngtemplate-13-9.pngtemplate-13-10.pngtemplate-13-11.pngtemplate-13-12.png

I'm going to stop selling keywords and Z-Pages classifieds template completely. It doesn't sell well and that's why I don't want to do it anymore. On June 23rd it will no longer be available for purchase. I’m writing in advance so that anyone who wants it has time to buy it. The template is open for editing.

Contacts

Private Messages

Skype https://join.skype.com/invite/yHBAbnjj2bDI

I accept BTC, ETH, USDT (Erc20, Trc20), USDC

Последнее редактирование:

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Even though the project is large, it is easy to work with. If this is 1 domain and you are making a regular classifieds, then you just need to multiply one line in a text file by hand and turn on the generator. He will do these tasks for at least months. The generator is very stable. All possible errors have been processed long ago and the generator always knows what to do. You don’t even need to turn on a proxy, as long as there are no bans anywhere. You need to attach your domain to hosting, set up the config.txt a little (5 values), copy your banners into a design folder and insert html lines with affiliate links and turn on. I only recommend buying a good themed domain from Godaddy auction.

Only the regexps ones can break or the URL for getting the content can change somewhere, in some Bing Images. But this rarely happens and you can easily correct it yourself. Find Bing Images module in the project and change a regular expression or url.

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Screenshots, 14th Template

template-14-1.pngtemplate-14-2.pngtemplate-14-3.pngtemplate-14-4.pngtemplate-14-5.pngtemplate-14-6.pngtemplate-14-7.png

I'm going to stop selling keywords and Z-Pages classifieds template completely. It doesn't sell well and that's why I don't want to do it anymore. On June 23rd it will no longer be available for purchase. I’m writing in advance so that anyone who wants it has time to buy it. The template is open for editing.

Contacts

Private Messages

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Now sitemap is split into several files of 50,000 URLs at the root of domain, if necessary: sitemap-1.txt, sitemap-2.txt etc. An index sitemap file sitemap_index.xml is also created with urls of these sitemaps inside. robots.txt with tag “Sitemap: URL” is also generated. You can add sitemap_index.xml to Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools (Yahoo, Bing).

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There are 8 days left until generator sales end.

I'm reducing the price of the template to $20 ! :D

Contacts

Private Messages

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sales are over. You can close the topic.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)