Zennoposter is right-clicking instead of left-clicking (remote desktop connection)

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So I'm using Zennoposter 7.7.5.0 on a PC to which I'm connecting through remote desktop connection. When I'm connected to it everything works great.
When I'm disconnecting the remote desktop connection the projects are not executed correctly anymore. Basically, Zennoposter is not clicking correctly on different elements. On the Instances tab I'm seeing the menu that appears when you right click on an element so I'm guessing it right-clicks on some elements instead of using the left-click.
Ithink this is a bug. Any solution for it?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
So I'm using Zennoposter 7.7.5.0 on a PC to which I'm connecting through remote desktop connection. When I'm connected to it everything works great.
When I'm disconnecting the remote desktop connection the projects are not executed correctly anymore. Basically, Zennoposter is not clicking correctly on different elements. On the Instances tab I'm seeing the menu that appears when you right click on an element so I'm guessing it right-clicks on some elements instead of using the left-click.
Ithink this is a bug. Any solution for it?
Please give the details about the problem.
What browser type do you select in your project? and do you use full mouse emulation?

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please give the details about the problem.
What browser type do you select in your project? and do you use full mouse emulation?
I'm using Chromium, with full mouse emulation. I made these tests too: disabled full mouse emulation and switched to CEF Chrome but the problem still appears. I do mention that I'm using the mobile version of several sites and touch emulations (instead of regular clicks...haven't tried with regular clicks). The problem appears on all sites but only when I close the remote desktop connection (closing it from the close button, not logging off or anything else). The OS is Windows 10, freshly downloaded from MS a few weeks ago (so the latest updates are applied) and installed on this system on which Zenno used to work fine in the past (with Win 10, too).

Another thing that I've tried: I added Zennoposter to task scheduler in Win 10 so that when the system is started, it should automatically load and start Zennoposter. So, I don't start Zenno when connecting through remote desktop, it is already started, but it doesn't help either.
Actually it doesn't start automatically because I've set it like this:

If I set it to run whether user is logged on or not, Zenno will start automatically when the OS boots, no matter if a user is logged in or not, but it will be visible only in the Task Manager (seeing the browsers opened by it and the app itself, too...but only in Task Manager). The UI of zenno will not be displayed anywhere, so I am not able to control it anymore.

This is a major problem for me because I use multiple Zenno licenses and all are installed on PC's to which I'm connecting remotely.

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
I'm using Chromium, with full mouse emulation. I made these tests too: disabled full mouse emulation and switched to CEF Chrome but the problem still appears. I do mention that I'm using the mobile version of several sites and touch emulations (instead of regular clicks...haven't tried with regular clicks). The problem appears on all sites but only when I close the remote desktop connection (closing it from the close button, not logging off or anything else). The OS is Windows 10, freshly downloaded from MS a few weeks ago (so the latest updates are applied) and installed on this system on which Zenno used to work fine in the past (with Win 10, too).

Another thing that I've tried: I added Zennoposter to task scheduler in Win 10 so that when the system is started, it should automatically load and start Zennoposter. So, I don't start Zenno when connecting through remote desktop, it is already started, but it doesn't help either.
Actually it doesn't start automatically because I've set it like this:
Посмотреть вложение 110695
If I set it to run whether user is logged on or not, Zenno will start automatically when the OS boots, no matter if a user is logged in or not, but it will be visible only in the Task Manager (seeing the browsers opened by it and the app itself, too...but only in Task Manager). The UI of zenno will not be displayed anywhere, so I am not able to control it anymore.

This is a major problem for me because I use multiple Zenno licenses and all are installed on PC's to which I'm connecting remotely.
This seems to be the issue working via RDP and there is a good solution from @morpheus93 for it, see here.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Aronax

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Tried the batch file method, too, but it doesn't work either. Still getting right clicks instead of left clicks (although the template actually uses the touch action, not the click action)
Didn't you try to use another remote connection, for example by anydesk or teamviewer?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)