garbled browser text bug

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Since 7.7.7.0 (all versions before didn't have this bug) I get this weird bug where the screen sometimes looks like this:

It's still in 7.7.8.0 and there is no error, only the browser looks like this. When I rerun the task again unchanged it's normal again. This problem happens about once in 20 tasks or so, quite unpredictable. I'm on Windows 10 Prof. (german), latest updates Browser used is CEF. It's only on Instagram from what I've seen. And no, I can't switch to Chrome Browser, since there you still can't post emojis normally.

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Am I the only one seeing this bug? It's getting worse with each version, and it definitely didn't happen at all before version 7.7.6.0. I didn't change anything on my system either, so what can I do to get rid of this?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Unfortunately, CEF browser won't be updated.
You should use Chromium to display websites correctly.

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You should fix the bug so that emojis can be posted corretly first. It is almost impossible to post something with certain accounts, since the input-form changes dynamically (the post button only appears when there's something in their internal buffer or something, I haven't figured it out after trying for months - and it is only with certain accounts, not all of them), you have to use keyboard emulation to post something, and emojis don't get posted that way. I cannot use copy/paste method either, since I need a lot of instances running at once.

Only characters with unicode-number more than 4 won't get posted (that's most of all emojis anyway). for example: U+1F600 can't get posted, but U+2639 can!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)