This is URGENT! A way to back up the templates in the scheduler

  • Автор темы Автор темы riken
  • Дата начала Дата начала

riken

Client
Регистрация
29.03.2012
Сообщения
118
Реакции
10
Баллы
18
It already happened many times that zenno crashes and when I restart it all the templates in the scheduler are gone, I have to set up all over again, and it takes about an hour each time :S

PLEAAAASE! we need a way to back up the scheduler
 
This would be a good addition.
 
Please send archived /Logs folder after you see that happen.
Logs will be examined.
Thank you
 
Where should Ill send it?
 
ec4870894f65227f0269ea3750f26a29.gif
 
If I understand well, you could also just run a daily backup of the TASKS.DAT.
But maybe you mean something different.

BackupDAT.JPG
 
  • Оценить
Реакции: riken и rostonix
Smart ;)
 
why not just add this feature?
 
Next build will have improvement for scheduler backup.
 
Should be here:

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\ZennoLab\ZennoPoster\4\ZennoPoster\Tasks.dat
 
  • Оценить
Реакции: riken
great idea! thanks!
 
Ok, today I opened Zenno and all my templates disappeared like some other times has happened, then I said, no prob, I have a task.dat backup, I replaced the empty task.dat with backed up task.dat but didn't work when I opened zenno again the templates wasn't there and the task.dat was empty again...

Any Idea?

thank you!!!!
 
Ok, today I opened Zenno and all my templates disappeared like some other times has happened, then I said, no prob, I have a task.dat backup, I replaced the empty task.dat with backed up task.dat but didn't work when I opened zenno again the templates wasn't there and the task.dat was empty again...

Any Idea?

thank you!!!!

Same problem there. Never could backed up my task data. I'm furious..............................
 
Yes, I'm still having that problem, actually I almust don't use zenno because of that, to set up all my templates takes about an hour, and this happens each 1 week, 2 weeks.

Hope this gets fixed
 
If it still happens it should be fixed. In one of the last versions there was a mention of "improvements to task saving"
I still run my timestamped backups to avoid just having empty backups or retyping.
ZPTasksBackup.JPG

And that works for me.
Letting this stop my work is not an option.
 
If it still happens it should be fixed. In one of the last versions there was a mention of "improvements to task saving"
I still run my timestamped backups to avoid just having empty backups or retyping.
Посмотреть вложение 3241

And that works for me.
Letting this stop my work is not an option.

The problem is not about having empty backups, the problems is that when I replace the task.dat with a backup or manually copy and paste the text it gets empty again at the moment of open zenno again, I have to add all the templates manually
 
  • Оценить
Реакции: sMax
We had to change this module a little bit. If you need to restore you task.dat you can send it to our mail.
Otherwise all new files taht will be created in new version will let you restore scheduler without problems.
 
That sounds like great news!!!!!!!!
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)